Aims And Scope
Advances in Engineering and Management is an international multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal reporting research on the operations research, production management, project management, logistics and supply chain, quality management, modeling and simulation, human reliability analysis, man-machine-environment system, and application of a very wide range of management science and engineering technology.
- Logistics and Supply Chain : transport economics, empirical studies of management practices and performance,logistics and operations models, especially with application, logistics and supply-chain management topics
- Production Planning: product life cycle, material flow cycle, planning tools and application, operation system and management,
- Expert System: design, development, testing, implementation, and/or management of expert and intelligent systems, intelligent systems technology and application, multi-agent systems, knowledge management, neural networks, knowledge discovery
- Human Reliability Analysis: codes, standards and safety criteria; operator decision support systems; software reliability; methods and applications of automatic fault detection and diagnosis; dynamic reliability; design and evaluation of man machine systems and human interfaces; accident investigation and management.
- Management Science: project management, new management science, management theory and application, information science and application, management modeling, human resources management
- Other topics: Quality management, MIS, Project management
Peer Review Policy
All peer review is single blind and submission is online via Editorial Manager.
Article publishing charge
There is no APC from 2017 to 2021. Authors will pay $300 only from 2022 onwards.
There are no submission charges for this journal.